'The Someone Poem'
*someone loves this someone alot.
but someone doesnt feel the same way towards someone.
someone only treats someone as a brother.
someone can accept that but sometimes someone really hope he can get more then that.
someone does alot of things for someone.
someone doesnt need to know that but someone just hopes someone will be happy.
someone is trying HARD to forget someone.
someone hopes he can maintain to be a brother to someone.
but someone heart dont let him.
everytime someone see someone he will get back that feeling.
someone always haiz.
when someone ask someone why he always haiz he really wants to tell her the real reason.
someone haiz because he feels really helpless at times.
someone hopes he can go back to the past and start things a different way.
someone wishes someone will care about his feelings and hopefully accept him one day..
I promised myself not to be sad this year. Since it has already be a thing in the past and i dont think anyone care about it anymore.
Time passes so fast. Its been 2 years already. A blink of an eye and i'm already here. Maybe with another blink of an eye, there will be someone else new? I dont know..
Hopefully i will be able to get over it. I never felt anything like this before. Its somehow a very strong feeling. But i really do hope i get over it. Who knows maybe a few years down the road i'll look back and laugh at myself?
Do u know that i saved some of those chats we had in msn? Yea, sometimes i read through all of them again. To read over and over again what we chatted and somehow try to get back that same feeling in the past. Mostly the feelings are not so good, but i dont mind. I rather feel all the pain again so that i can feel.
Ice skating. That was what we did last year. I still kinda dont quite like that place cause i went there a year ago. But still i have to admit, there were some good moments too.
If u happen to read this, i know that u sure will have alot of what-the-hells bout the above things. I know that u dont like all these. But.. i really have to say them out. But trust me. It won happen again anymore. I'm not going to mention any of these anymore. I'm not going to bother u anymore too. All the best to u too.
There's a continuous part to the poem. But i think i'm not going to put it up.