O man..
As much as i want to update bout these few days, i cant. I have so much things to do now. And nope they're not homework. zZz. I just need to come and here and type some stuffs. I really need to say out what i feel right now. O ya u all can dont bother reading it. Its practially rubbish. Ok here goes nothing..
O MAN O MAN. zZz.. Why does it has to happen like these? Its just only the first few days of school leh. Wa lou so fast like that le. zZz.. Is it so obvious? Siao liao la. Why always like that de. ARGH!!! Die le lor. Sure die de. zZz.. I try not to let it happen la k? Must control.. must control.. AYO.. ARGH!!! Haiz. I'm supposed to.. Why now become like that de? Whatever it is.. O PLEASE O PLEASE dont let it happen.. Even if it really happens and turns out the way i want.. then.. Aya
O FOR GOD'S SAKE FUCKING PLEASE
Erm. Sorry bout that.. Yea but anyways told u its rubbish. Lol. And my laptop finally got delivered here today. And u know what was the first thing i did after charging it for 4 hours? I on it. Restart it. Then off it. LOL. I suck at computers man. Dont even know what to do la. Okok i guess i better go now. Tomorrow still have to go down to VCH straight after school. Remember guys.. Jia you jia you jia you! (:
O ya i want to post this pharse i saw at Kok meng's blog. Its quite meaningful and it really applies to me alot. Going to put this under my sayings section some day. "Life goes on no matter what happen, one can't remain in the past where it's no more." Haiz..
O man..