O well. Tomorrow's the start of my poly orientation. Dont know if i'm looking forward to it or not. I think half half ba. At least i'm going to start a new life in poly, get to know new friends and stuff. Maybe will even forget some things.. But there's a huge part of me that does not want to move on. Move on with life. Move on after secondary school life. Haiz. I really enjoyed myself during this period of time. Made alot of new friends and some close close ones. Learned new things and get to know life better. And of course come to realise some stuffs that i didn know in the past. But now when i have to leave all these that i have gained behind, i cant bear too. Old friends will slowly drift apart, old knowledge will be replaced by new ones.. Bla bla bla. Aya i also dont know what i talking le. Anyways i just want thank these people i met during secondary school. They are the ones who made me who i am today.
Thanks..
Sam, Dicky, Jing, Dixon, Wen chuan, Wei zhong, Kian meng, Amanda, Fong mui, Shi ping, Wenning, Shui hui, Sitting, Jun yu, Josephine, Angela, Kenneth, Kelly, Shu zhen, Keng leong, Michelle, Natrisha, Xiao wei, Munirah, Ashyura, Hafizah, Joanne, Ying lin, Ying ying, Safarina, Cheryl Seow, Cheryl Tham, Madhiah, Yi wei, Yu ning, Fook yu, Cheng fa, Jin cheng, Jun mei, Shirley, Samuel, Siew shen, Kexin, Bosheng, Christoper, Kelvin, Denis, Han qiang, Douglas, Xiao long, Zhi ming, Anthony, Alex, Liu yong, Olivia, Feng ling, Sarah, Ophira, Wan qi, Jaslyn teo, Yan nee, Lin juan, Adeline, Corrine, Lilian, Bao yun, Shi yun, Shi yi, Jaslyn tan, Jasdeep, Bernard, Zicheng, Kenny, Ming hong, David, Edaline, Eugene, Ridhwan, Joo yong, Royston, Daryl, Thompson, Jasmine, Hui fang, Keyan, Dingli, Jacklyn, Xin yang, Yan fang, Eliza, Yan rui, Priscilla, Chee geok, Yee ching, Xiaoling, Hui ping, Xinyi, Zhaoyi, Cheepong, Issac, Shengyan, Azila, Cindy, Zhen hua, Faith, Shinkay, Ming gui, Jing hang, Jia min, Zhang shou, Cecilia, Charmine, Elysia, Sharon, Qiong hui, Manda, Anthea, Ai wei, Zona, Bing xue, Jia hao, Cheesheng, Gavin, Firdaus, Zalikha, Isabelle Ang, Isabelle Kang, Zhao min, Tarine, Kimberly, Jia qi, Jennifer, Vanessa, Alicia, Qi wei, Diyao, Wei shen, Adonis, Allen, Yi jie, Si yuan, Yong wei, Jerren, Darren, Jason, Shannon, Hui fong, Jasper, Hao jie, Cynthia, Melissa, Myra, Nadirah, Joyline.
Practically everyone i know in orchid park. More or less. Whee* Tiring sia. Lol. Try find your name in it. Hees. If i forgotten any one of your names, dont hesitate to tell me yea? Yup, each and everyone of them played a part of my life. I'm happy that i met and know them. Haha. Sounds abit cheesy huh.
Well.. To tell u the truth, i thought of dying before. Cause u know, i dont quite want to move on with life cause i love life the way it is now. So the only way to remember everything the way it is now, is to die and u wont have to go on with life! Haha. Okok dont worry. Its just a thought. I wont be stupid enough to do that. Lol. But still in these 4 years, there were some things that i regret. There are also some things that didnt really end.. Haiz. O well. I guess that's life ba. Always full of regrets and wont go according to the way u want it to be. Haha.
Haiz

Those were the days.. Haiz
I want to go back to the past la. Nono. I want to relive the past over and over again. Lol.
Just so you know - Jesse Mccartney
I shouldn't love you, but I want to
I just can't turn away
I shouldn't see you, but I can't move
I can't look away
And I dont know how to be fine when I'm not
Cause I don't know how to make the feelings stop
Just so you know
This feeling's takin' control
Of me and I can't help it
I won't sit around
I can't let 'em win now
Thought you should know
I've tried my best to let go
Of you but I don't want to
I just gotta say it all before I go
Just so you know
It's gettin' hard to
Be around you
Theres so much I can't say
Do you want me to hide the feelings
And look the other way
And I don't know how to be fine when I'm not
Cause I don't know how to make the feelings stop
Just so you know
This feeling's takin' control
Of me and I can't help it
I wont sit around
I can't let 'em win now
Thought you should know
I've tried my best to let go
Of you but I don't want to
I just gotta say it all before I go
Just so you know
This emptiness is killin' me
And I'm wonderin' why I've waited so long
Lookin' back I realize it was always there, just never spoken
I'm waitin' here
Been waitin' here
Just so you know
This feeling's takin' control
Of me and I can't help it
I wont sit around
I can't let 'em win now
Thought you should know
I've tried my best to let go
Of you but I don't want to
I just gotta say it all before I go
Just so you know
Just so you know
Thought you should know
I've tried my best to let go
Of you but I don't want to
I just gotta say it all before I go
Just so you know
Just so you know