I dont know what to say..
Maybe i was in the wrong? Maybe i wasnt? I'm human too u know. Of course i will be curious how things go. But u think its easy not to say anything when u know two sides of the story? I really did not help anyone here or be biased. The most i did was just dropped hints. But maybe really noone understands my hints. Lol.
Ok this is how it goes. I feel that both sides have a point and i dont think anyone is in the wrong. Or in the right. ''He'' really shouldnt do those things he had done and should realise by NOW its not going to be good to the PEOPLE around him. "She'' should not just concentrate on things that affect her. "She" should see that "He" got more problems to worry bout. I'm not blaming the both or either of u but u two should know that both of u are my good friends. U think i like seeing whatever is happening between the both of u?
Haiz. Feel so helpless between these two. Stuck in between? Yea maybe. Anyways tomorrow is Sam's birthday. Going to celebrate with him and the guys. But that's not the main outing actually. Haiz. That's another story. Cutting my hair tomorrow too. Hope it goes well unlike the previous time. zZz.
O ya i realised, not many people i know are going SP. Mostly are going NYP and NP. The most i know is that Samuel 4S2 de Sammao going same school as me. SP de school of business i mean. That's the nearest it can get. Dont even know anyone going to the same course as me. zZz. If u all know anyone who does please tell me. Haiz lets not hope history is going to repeat itself again.