OK.
I'm finally done with the JAE thing. Just submitted my 12 choices. It's been a hard time choosing and deciding which to put as my first choice. Anyways these are my choices.
1- S71 Business Administration (SP)
2- C94 Business Management (NYP)
3- N45 Business Studies (NP)
4- S76 Banking and Financial Services (SP)
5- C96 Banking and Financial Services (NYP)
6- N53 Banking and Financial Services (NP)
I only put 6 here. Too lazy to type out the rests. And ya all my choices are business related de. If u are wondering. Finally convinced myself to choose SP instead of Nyp. Hard time. Haiz. Now can just only wait for the results of the posting some time around march. I'm so relieved after doing this. I have been stress out like hell these few days just by choosing the courses and the schools.
Ok now that i'm done. I'm left with 2 things to do. First, think of what we can do for Mr naufaul. He say he isn't disappointed, but i doubt that. He sure will be disappointed de, at least a little. Next i have to help my dad think of a slogan for his company. Actually not help, he already thought of one already but he asked me to help anyways. If the slogan got chosen, the winner will receive $1000. OMG. If i won that, i dont have to find work already. Haha. Its very attractive hor. $1000. Lets say if i take 2 hours to think of the slogan, i'll earn $500 an hour. LOL. Thats definitely more than any work that can be earn within an hour. Imagine u have the money now, u can do alot alot alot things with it. Yea for girls u can go shopping till u siao. Haha. For guys, hmm.. i not sure. Maybe just that u can buy almost whatever u want. Maybe a PS3. Haha. Ok that's being said and done, I'm gonna work hard and think of the slogan and win the $1000! Hees.
O ya anyways Happy Valentine's day. Those who do not have anyone to spend their day with, dont worry. There's alot other people out there who is also the same. Some might be worst, never having anyone during Valentine's day all all during their whole life.. Erm. Ya. Ok i'll stop here.