Haiz...
Went to Tp, Nyp and SP today with Cheng fa, Xiao wei and Fook yu. Ok maybe not all went together. All 4 of us were at Tp, then 3 at Nyp, and finally left Cheng fa and me at SP. Wanted to go take a look at Np but its was already quite late when we decided to and also we cant find the shuttle bus. Lol. Seems like going to the polys either kinda dont help much or at all. Ayo i dont know la.
OK THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR ME.
Can u guys give me ideas bout choosing either SP's business administration or Nyp's business management. Its both the same despite the different names. I want Nyp because its near and convenient while SP, (according to my cousin who has graduated there) has a little reputation. I'm really stuck between these 2 schools. Somewhere near or somewhere which has a little bit of reputation. Haiz. Maybe its because i'm used to going to schools which are nearby since i was young so thats why i'm attached to Nyp. But i also want a good poly to go to. Its time i start thinking bout my career anyways. AYO so fan ar! Its it me being lazy or its it that SP is really that far? Haiz. Please do let me know what u think and if can, tell me the reasons i should choose which school. I know its my future and i should think bout it myself but trust me, i'm really that damm stuck in between.
Ok this is bout another thing. Its bout Mr naufaul. I dont know what to say.. Maybe only a thousand sorrys to him. I guess everyone would have know what happened and would have read a thousand people blogging bout it. But i still want write down what i feel. I've kinda been a bad student in the past. Always going against teachers in sec3. I didnt know anything that time. Was also kinda upset for being separated from my best friends. Dicky was in S1, Sam in A1, Jing in A2 and me in S2. All 4 of us were separated. I know it might not been a big deal but the prob is that i have been through it before. So i didnt want to go through it again. Anyways Mr naufaul was one of the teachers who believe in me then. Even thought i failed bio constantly, he always tried to encourage me to work harder. Sometimes he draw a sad face on my test papers when i fail my bio tests by 1 or 2 marks. And when i pass by 1 or 2 marks he would draw a big smile on my paper. It was such a big encouragement for me. Haiz. And when i reached sec4 i did try to pay attention in class and ask him questions after lessons. He would always try his best to help me. And whenever i say i sure fail bio one, he will say " Dont think like this benjamin. I believe in u and i believe u will try your best. But do u believe in yourself ?'' Other then the ones in bold, he did say something close like that. Lol.
I read Shirley's blog and what she had written bout Mr naufaul. I nearly cried, especially when listening to her blogsong and reading that post. I can tell u, there's very little things that can almost make me cry.. Other than something, this is the only thing i nearly cried about. Haiz. I'm not just blogging bout this just for the sake of blogging it since its like the ''in'' thing now. But this is what i really feel. I feel like doing something for Mr naufaul but currently still thinking of what to do. I have to settle the JAE thing first before i can do this. So if u guys have any ideas, can tell me.
I'll end here by saying this. I will never forget Mr nafual and when i grow up and have a chance to talk to other students like giving them talks, i will tell them bout a story. A story of a dedicated teacher who left his mark in my heart.