ARGH.
As much i want to say everything out. I WILL NOT. Yes its N, O. NO. I'm not going to tell anymore things to anyone already. Maybe i shared too much in the past so i have learnt my lesson. I'm not going to tell anyone le. So please dont ask me. Yes that includes u Sam.
I can only say ARGH. All those things i took alot of time and put alot of heart and effort into it. But just one word from u, its all gone. Aya i better stop talking already. If not wait some people start making wild guesses. U know how much i want to tell u the effort i put in de ma? But i guess that would be an unwise decision. Its my last wish, i really want it to come out perfectly de. Haiz. Forget it. Who ask me be so..
Went back to school today. Spent most of the time in the basketball court with the sec4s. Been quite close to them lately. Everytime go back school will hang out with them. Even that time after taking my results. I celebrated with them instead of my other friends. And i really hate myself. Didnt help them much in today's match. zZz. I can only say i suck, my skills deproved. And i still can ownself an wei myself say maybe because i'm wearing jeans so thats why it was so bad. Haiz.
Saw yesterday de stupid 9pm show. The stupid guy got together with the stupid girl. He just paste back her drawings then can together le. What the fuck. If love is so simple, everyone will be in love le. Stupid show. I can say people do more things then him for their loved ones lor. And still cant be together. Stupid just paste back the drawings can le. Fuck the stupid show.
I think that tomorrow morning i have to go basketball court and train alone le. Its not like my teammates are free anyways. And besides i have to think through something in a quiet place.
Haiz Haiz Haiz.