When i first heard it, my heart totally sank.
I had this same feeling everytime something happen.
Its like my heart skip a beat.
It almost stop.
I nearly cried.
Like every other time.
But i just cant.
Like every other time.
Just cant cry out..
All i can do is haha and u laugh at me.
:)
Nevermind.
I'm ok.
Really.
Just now came back with Sam and his sis. They are one pair of great siblings. They can talk bout anything. I kinda walk further away from them cause i dont want to be near them. Its not bout them, its bout me. Then suddenly Ester ask me if i'm embarrass or what. I replied nope. Its just how i wish i have such a sister. Or at least a sibling. I just want someone i can talk to. Someone who can just listen to me. O well at least i have a sis. Haha.
:)
:'(