Right. Lets continue from friday. I still got things to say but i thought friday's post was kinda too long so i didn continue. Hmm. Well just want to sum up what i felt after chalet.
Well.. I did still felt moody during the chalet. But it was much better than the other days. Guess spending some time outside home cooling down and thinking helps. Maybe drinking helps too. XD. K nevermind bout that. Haha.
I come to a conclusion that... Haiz. Forget it. Actually felt alot on friday but now guess all the feelings' gone already. Should have wrote what i felt straight away on friday. zZz. Didn took photos during chalet. Haiz. Forgot bout it. When i reach home then realised that. Josephine got took some candid shots but got some funny funny de so i dont want to post it. Haha. Lets hope we will have another chalet during june and everyone will come by then.
Ayo. I feel this post is redundant. The things i want to say de all forget already. Write this post also no use. zZz. Aya nevermind la. I write to kill time then. lol.