Last night went down to pass Melissa my Amaths textbook. She lost hers. When she ask me can give her mine, i was reluctant at first. That book means alot to me. I love/hate that book. Love it because i love maths the most, hate it because Amaths is a very tough subject. I still remember last time the whole class hated Amaths as they had difficulty passing it. Almost everyone say they wanted to drop the subject. Even with intense studying, u still may not pass it. Its just either u know it or u dont.. or maybe that just applies to some of us. I remember i used to study very hard for it, even though i got f9 most of the time. Lol. But still it was part of wonderful memories of the past. I dont think i will be studying Amaths anymore, so i hope i can get at least a pass for my Amaths O level.
Ok. Updates bout today.
Went to catch The Blood Diamond with Olivia. Wanted to just eat dinner together but she say if just eat will be very sian. So we went causeway to watch. The movie is quite nice, but there's alot of fighting and bloodshed scenes. Some parts are very gross, they showed a man's arm being chopped off. No wonder its NC16. The last part when Solomon Vandy (Djimon Hounsou) reunite with his family was quite touching.I was shocked when Olivia took out a tissue during the part Danny Archer (Leonardo DiCaprio) was dying. I thought she was crying but she said she almost cried. Then after the movie she kept on complaining to me why Leonardo died. She said he always die in movies. Lol.
We went to Long John afterwards to have dinner and saw some people we didnt want to see. Went to Northpoint to find Fengling and Josephine. They wanted to take neoprints at first but Olivia and i dont want. Olivia say she got pimples so she dont want to take and for me is that i dont take neoprints de. So in the end we never take. Walked around for awhile and waited with them for the bus. After that i went home.
I recommend u all to go watch The Blood Diamond. It really makes u think twice before buying any diamonds. Haha. U will know the blood and sweat of finding them after watching the movie.
And overall i enjoyed myself today. ^.^