Just a normal and simple blog
Monday, January 15, 2007 8:15 PM;
Damm it.

Wanted to intro u all a song long time ago but the radio beat me to it. Fuck. I heard this song a few weeks ago when i was watching chinese mtv. Yes CHINESE mtv. lol. Its a english song btw. Then just now when i was in gym, i heard 987 played this song. I was excited at first but then i thought o shit. The radio was faster then me. Haiz. Nevermind. Its also a good thing in a sense at least more people will get to know this song and the band.

I talked so long but still haven't tell u the name of this song and the band. Ok. The song is call Patience by the band Take That. Funny band name huh. I thought so at first but found out that they had a long history. They were formed more then a decade ago, in 1990. Robbie Williams was one of their members but he left the group in 1995. The band became a foursome but then splited in Feb 1996. And now, they're back. With a new album call Beautiful World.

Cant wait to buy their new album. The last time i check i cant find the album leh. Hope singapore got sell le. If u all want the song tell me, i send it to u all. When i first heard this song i like it very much. I find the lyrics very meaningful. Some lines really touch me, cause they fit... Haiz.



Just have a little patience,
Still hurting from a love I lost,
I’m feeling your frustration,
but in any minute all the pain will stop,
just hold me close inside your arms tonight,
don’t be to hard on my emotion.

Cause I, need time,
My heart is numb has no feeling
So while I’m still healing
Just try, and have a little patience

I really wanna start over again
I know you wanna be my salvation
The one I can always depend
I’ll try to be strong, believe me I’m trying to move on
Its complicated but understand me,

Cause I, need time,
My heart is numb has no feeling
So while I’m still healing
Just try, and have a little patience yeah
Have a little patience yeah.

Cause the scars run so deep,
its been hard but I have to believe
have a little patience
have a little patience

Cause I, I just need time,
My heart is numb has no feeling.
So while I’m still healing
Just try, and have a little patience
Have a little patience

My heart is numb has no feeling
So while I’m still healing
Just try, and have a little patience

Quotes
You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, but you do have a say in who hurts you

Him
Just a normal and simple guy leading a normal and simple life. A Gemini born on 29 May and is 26 this year. Likes to reminisce about the past and wonders what could he have done differently, and now looks forward to the future to see what will it bring. So tell him if you can invent a time travel machine or have already invented one.

Thoughts

Archives
2006: 12
2007: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2008: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2009: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2010: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2011: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2012: 01. 02. 06. 07. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2013: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2014:02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2015: 03. 04. 05. 10. 11. 12.
2016: 01. 12.