Just a normal and simple blog
Friday, December 29, 2006 7:33 PM;
Ok.
Fine.
The previous post was kinda vulgar..

But i cant stand it le. I've been tolerating for very long. Cant be help if i just blew up. U think its easy to always smile and pretend nothing happen? U think its easy to hide your sadness anger fear under a slight smile? U think its easy everytime to take a step back and everything will be ok? I dont know bout u but i think i reach my limits le. I'm in smiles everytime but under that smile i'm not ok at all. I given all i could but noone appreciates it.

I had a huge quarrel with my mum last nite. Not that i want to hurt her or what but i was in a very foul mood. Constant nagging from her just annoys me. Now i feel guilty..

And i want to clear up something. I'm not blaming any individual. Regardless i talk to u before this thing. I'm blaming the WHOLE WORLD. Its not anyone's fault. Its my. Its always my fault. OK.

Quotes
You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, but you do have a say in who hurts you

Him
Just a normal and simple guy leading a normal and simple life. A Gemini born on 29 May and is 26 this year. Likes to reminisce about the past and wonders what could he have done differently, and now looks forward to the future to see what will it bring. So tell him if you can invent a time travel machine or have already invented one.

Thoughts

Archives
2006: 12
2007: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2008: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2009: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2010: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2011: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2012: 01. 02. 06. 07. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2013: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2014:02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2015: 03. 04. 05. 10. 11. 12.
2016: 01. 12.