Just a normal and simple blog
Thursday, December 28, 2006 6:44 PM;
FUCK it.

The whole world is against me. I'm done being the good guy here. FUCK. I do this do that and what i get back in return? SHIT. yes SHIT. Not that i really want anything in return but at least can treat me better or smth. FUCK. I have tolerated long enough. Everyone treating each other like shit. Its always like that, never change. I just want a very simple thing but noone can deliver that. Its just damm simple. FUCK. No more nice guy.

I wanted to post bout tue and wed but stupid internet so damm slow. Yesterday try whole day to get into blogger also cant. Now i no mood to say anything le. I just want to vent my anger here. Sorry if i spoilt anyone's mood but too bad the whole world dont give a damm.



I got 2 words for the whole world. SUCK IT!



Quotes
You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, but you do have a say in who hurts you

Him
Just a normal and simple guy leading a normal and simple life. A Gemini born on 29 May and is 26 this year. Likes to reminisce about the past and wonders what could he have done differently, and now looks forward to the future to see what will it bring. So tell him if you can invent a time travel machine or have already invented one.

Thoughts

Archives
2006: 12
2007: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2008: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2009: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2010: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2011: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2012: 01. 02. 06. 07. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2013: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2014:02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2015: 03. 04. 05. 10. 11. 12.
2016: 01. 12.